The Twist'N Flip Birthday Party is 1 hour in the gym, followed by 30 minutes in the party room. In the gym we will jump on the trampolines, navigate obstacle courses, try fun activities on the bars and beams, and just generally tire out your kids with FUN activities! Then you will have 30 minutes in the party room where we will help you finish out your party!
Twist 'N Flip offers two types of birthday parties, each of which are detailed below. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 518-650-7434 or email us. We realize this is a big day for your child, and we want to make sure it's perfect!
Gold Package $389 (not including tip)
This package is also known as the SIT BACK, RELAX, AND TWIST'N FLIP THROWS YOUR CHILD AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE.
We happily provide...
- 2 large cheese pizzas from our favorite local pizzeria!
- Cupcakes! *
- Juice Boxes (1 per child)! We also have water on-hand.
- Napkins, Paper Plates, Tablecloths, etc.
*For the Gold Package, we can order themed cupcakes! Some themes may not be available at all times.
Silver Package $289 (not including tip)
This party is for the Do-It-Yourself folks! You can bring in your own cake, drinks, and other party supplies. Our staff will help you set up!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the duration of a birthday party? Your party is an hour and a half of pure FUN! This does not include setup time. Your party will be a full hour and a half.
- How do I reserve my spot and book a birthday party? You can do so online by clicking here, or by clicking any of the other "Reserve Your Party Now" buttons on this page.
- How many guests are included? Our parties are designed for up to 15 children. Please contact us if you will have more than 15. We do charge a bit more for this since we will bring in additional staff to ensure the safety and integrity of your party.
- Is there a deposit to reserve my birthday party? Yes. There is a non-refundable deposit of $75 required to reserve your party. This will be charged when you book the party. The balance of the payment is due one week before your party.
- When days/times are available to book my birthday party? Birthday parties are held Saturdays at 12:30, 2:30, 4:30, and 6:30pm. Party spots fill quickly, so book now to reserve the perfect date!
- What happens after I reserve my spot? A member of our staff will contact you one week prior to your birthday party date to confirm. As always, if you have any questions, please call us at 518-650-7434 or email us.
- Are invitations and/or goody bags included? Neither invitations nor goody bags are included.
- Are all guests required to sign a waiver? Yes. It is your responsibility to make sure parents of all guests fill out the waiver. It can be done online and can be found here.
- I'm interested in reserving a birthday party date. Before doing so, I would like to speak to a member of your staff. How do I get in touch with you? Please call us at 518-650-7434 or email us. We want your experience to be awesome, so by all means, call with any questions.
- When are drinks and pizza served? All food and drinks are served during the last 30 minutes of the party.
- Are parents permitted in the gym during birthday parties? Parents are permitted in the gym if the birthday child is under 5 years of age.
** Please let us know of any allergies or special needs at the time of booking your party.