TWIST’N FLIP GYMNASTICS CONSENT AND RELEASE FORM
This document is to be signed by an adult over the age of 18 who claims responsibility for a minor child participating in any activities at any Twist’N Flip location.
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Horseplay will not be tolerated.
2. Shoes are not permitted on gym floor.
3. Only registered students, with a signed consent form, are permitted on the gym floor.
4. Long hair must be securely tied back. If you forget a hair tie, ask us, we have unused hair-ties available.
5. Girls should wear a leotard. No cropped tops.
6. Boys should wear an athletic t-shirt and shorts. No jeans or baggy clothing.
7. No jewelry is permitted, small stud earrings are oaky.
8. No food, candy, gym, or soft drinks are permitted on gym floor.
9. Parents/spectators are NOT permitted in the gym area while class or activity is in progress due to safety regulations, unless the participating child is under 4 years old.
10. Instructors have the right to dismiss a student from any activity or class or from the gym permanently for disruptive or harmful behavior.
11. Parents or caretakers of students under 5 years old are required to stay in the facility. Children 5 and older, who are registered with a signed consent form, may be dropped off with proper permission.
12. No child should ever be left unsupervised. Parents and guardians are responsible for their children while they are not in class.
13. Any medical conditions (such as allergies, asthma, seizure disorders, history or fractures or sprains, diabetes, etc.), physical and or cognitive developmental or learning disabilities, speech or hearing impairments, and emotional disturbances are to be disclosed on the registration form along with all other necessary information. No child will ever be discriminated against based on any information provided; all information pertaining to each student is used to ensure the best care is given to each child.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS. When a child suspects or discovers he or she has any type of illness or medical condition that could be spread to others, that child should not attend any classes or events during that time. In terms of lice, specifically, we require an infected child to remain home until treatment is completed as prescribed by a doctor and until there are no remaining evidence of lice or nits as confirmed by a health professional.
MEDICAL EMERGENCIES/ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I fully understand that the staff of Twist’N Flip Gymnastics are not physicians or medical practitioners of any kind. With that in mind, I hereby release Twist’N Flip Gymnastics to render first aid to my child in the event of any injury or illness, and if deemed necessary to call an ambulance which I agree to pay for. As a parent or legal guardian, I agree to provide health insurance for the minor child and/or guarantee payment of any medical expenses incurred as a result of training, performing, or participation in activities with Twist’N Flip Gymnastics. I hereby consent to his/her participation in gymnastics, dance, birthday parties, clinics, camps, and any other special events or activities that include inflatables. I understand that participation in gymnastics, dance and any and all other activities at Twist’N Flip Gymnastics may result in unavoidable injuries including, but not limited to, muscle or other soft tissue sprains and tears, broken bones, and severe injuries such as paralysis, permanent disabilities, or even death from various causes, known and unknown.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY. In consideration for allowing my child to participate in activities offered by Twist’N Flip Gymnastics, I, my heirs and assigns, next of kin, and all others acting on my behalf agree to waive any and all rights, claims, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever which I have or my child has against Twist’N Flip Gymnastics or any agent, employee, representative, or other acting on their behalf for any injuries, suffered as a result of engaging in those activities offered by Twist’N Flip Gymnastics. It is also my intent to release Twist’N Flip Gymnastics and any employee, agent, representative or other acting on their behalf from liability for ordinary or negligent conduct and agree not to sue. By agreeing to this I understand that even though I am not taking gymnastics or dance lessons and will not be on the equipment I may injure myself being in or around at Twist’N Flip Gymnastics. This could include, but not limited to, stepping off uneven mats and twisting an ankle, broken bones, torn ligaments, spine injuries or even death. This includes outside the building in the parking lot and all surrounding areas.
PHOTO RELEASE. I hereby authorize the use, reproduction, and publishing of photographs of my child(ren) without compensation. I understand this material may be used in various publications and/or websites, for any lawful purpose including publicity, advertising, or journalism.
This acknowledgement of risk and release of liability has been read by me and understood completely. I hereby agree to all terms and conditions required and addressed by Twist’N Flip Gymnastics and therefore, sign voluntarily.
Leave this empty:
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: TWIST’N FLIP GYMNASTICS CONSENT AND RELEASE FORM
Agree & Sign